FIFA 15 is a football game published by Electronic Arts and developed by EA Canada. It has been developed for the most common platforms such as PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, for the next-gen consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and finally, for other consoles like Nintendo 3Ds, PlayStation Vita and Wii. This new release wants to capture the intensity and emotion of professional football as never before. EA Sports is not a newbie regarding the Next-Generation consoles and it controls the Ignite Engine.
As mentioned, FIFA 15 aims to transmit all the emotions of playing football, all displayed as players, fans, the tension of the matches, team tactics, reactions in the stadium, etc.. To achieve this goal, its creators have focused on four main concepts that have been the main points to follow when developing the game. This way, Perfect Player Control, Unrivaled Intelligence, Incredible Visuals and Emotion and Intensity are the basis of FIFA 15.
However, the main new feature and the most noticeable one is the emotional intelligence of the players. There is a great variety of emotional situations when playing football, millions of reactions and relations between players who can be angry, happy, revengeful, kind, etc. This game shows the behavior of each one of the 22 players in the field in an individual way and, related to the events of the match. For example, a player can be happy because his team is winning 2-1, but at the same time, he can be angry with a team member who is not playing good, or because his nemesis in the field has scored the goal.
Feel the experience of being part of the team
As I said before, players in the field will respond to the match events as they would do if they were real. About 600 different reactions are available in the game, allowing the player react in every situation. You will notice all these thanks to the facial expressions, behavior, body language, etc. Another important feature is Team Tactics. Now, the whole team will react according to the development of the matches. Every single player recognizes the events that are happening in the pitch, and they as a team change their tactics, the playing style, etc. For instance, if a team is winning 1-0, the players will start using the Time Wasting to preserve the advantage.
FIFA 15 aims to transmit all the emotions of playing football, all displayed as players, fans, the tension of the matches, team tactics, reactions in the stadium, etc.
The people in the stadium will also show their feelings and emotions. The matches will be alive, and you will be able to feel the action on the pitch. The fans will be singing and cheering their teams with real songs and anthems. They will be encouraging their favorite members of the team. This way, Real Madrid crowds will shout Cristiano Ronaldo's name, and Barça crown will shout Neymar's one. You will also be free to appreciate every detail of the most-known stadiums.In the Santiago Bernabeu, you will see more Real Madrid fans supporting their team than people cheering the visitors.
In regards to visuals, once you download this new installment of the FIFA saga, you will see that it shows every detail of the faces of the players since it uses the All-new Physically-based Rendering Lighting System. Thanks to this new incorporation, you will be able to see the movements of the hair of the players, their facial expressions, the grass they break when kicking the ball, etc. Their uniforms will get dirty if it is raining and there is mud in the grass, the kit will move very realistically, if it is wet, you will notice it. Another example of all the details of this release is that, if a player suddenly stops, you will see the marks in the grass, if someone hits the corner flag, it will fall.
The most iconic players will have their own movements and style in their virtual clones. This way, you will recognize Iker Casillas' style to stop the ball, the way Gareth Bale runs, or the agility of Cristiano Ronaldo when kicking the ball. The ball is also a very important "character" in the pitch. It will act as an actual ball would do, so you will see real physics on it.
FIFA 15 Full Version Features
Here you can find the unique features of this installment in the FIFA series:
- HD graphics that will show every detail of the stadium, the pitch and the players
- Realistic physics that make everything move as if they were real
- The pitch changes as the match goes on, having footprints, marks, etc.
- Players and teams will react consequently with the events of the match
- Improved control of the players
- You will recognize the style of the football stars
If you like FIFA 15 and you want to know more about this release before you download it, feel free to visit the developer’s official website .
The minimum system requirements that your PC need to correctly download and install FIFA 15 are the following:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or later versions
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 at 2.4 GHz
- RAM Memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVidia GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 5770 or better
- Sound Card: compatible with DirectX 11
- Hard Drive Space: 15 GB free on your PC
FIFA 15: The King of football simulation games is here!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Thursday, February 12, 2015
I’m a great fan of football and I have played all versions of FIFA and PES titles. I love this game as it simulates the fun of soccer realistically. You’ll get the same adrenaline push as if you are playing soccer in real-life. I’ve been playing FIFA 15 for a few weeks, and here I’m reviewing FIFA 15.
• FIFA 15 outclasses all other football games in terms of graphics. Player faces are very realistic. You’ll fall in love with CR7, I bet!
• FIFA 15 is a clear winner in licensing too, with more officially licensed players
• Player collision has been improved from FIFA 14.
• Packs the best background music tracks FIFA ever had
• Ball physics is incredibly life-like
• Player controls became a little more intuitive
• This is not a resource hungry game. You can run it even with on-board graphics
• Minor glitches here and there
FIFA 15 is one of the best football games available on market today. With realistic graphics and life-like physics, it simulates the real-world football game. Compared to PES, it is more playable with Keyboard and mouse. Overall, you’ll definitely love it! I give it 8.6 out of 10!
- Incredible graphics with realistic player faces
- Players inherit the unique properties of the real-world players
- Ball physics and collision became more realistic
- Contains great background music tracks
- Minor glitches here and there